- Unit 01 Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 02 Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 03 Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 04 Understand employer organisations
- Unit 05 Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 06 Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Unit 15 Know how to publish, integrate and share using social media
For further information about the course specification please visit the awarding body’s web site www.ncfe.org.uk and search using number 601/7071/2
Although there are no formal entry requirements for this course due to the nature and course delivery of distance learning we require all applicants to hold a minimum of English Literacy Level 1 or equivalent.
If you are unsure of your level of literacy please read the attached instructions to undertake a literacy assessment on line.
This will take no longer than 20 minutes to complete.Instructions are available here
and Link to www.learnmyway.com.
Each candidate is required to give written responses to questions in a work booklet, either handwritten answers or completion of the assessment booklet using an electronic template which can be provided.
You will be required to submit 3 written assessments. The first assessment will take 6 weeks to complete and Assessment 2 and 3 will each take 4 weeks to complete.