- Unit 1 – Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2 – Understand customers
- Unit 3 – Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4 – Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5– Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6– Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Unit 7– Understand how to develop customer relationships.
For further information about the course specification please visit the awarding body’s web site
Although there are no formal entry requirements for this course we recommend that learners have a minimum of level 1 English Literacy or equivalent qualification as without this learners may find it difficult to meet the learning outcomes. It may also be helpful for learners to have experience of working in a customer facing role.
Each candidate is required to give written responses to questions in a work booklet, either handwritten answers or completion of the assessment booklet using an electronic template which can be provided.
You will be required to submit 3 assessments each taking 4 weeks to complete.