- Unit 1 Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Unit 2 Understanding the retail selling process
- Unit 3 Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of the retail business
- Unit 4 Understand how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Unit 5 Understand retail consumer law
- Unit 6 Understand how to deal with customer queries and complaints in a retail environment
- Unit 7 Understand the handling of customer payments in a retail environment
- Unit 8 Understand the control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business
For further information about the course specification please visit the awarding body’s web site www.ncfe.or.uk
and search using the following code 601/3338/7 or follow this link
Although there are no formal entry requirements for this course due to the nature and course delivery of distance learning we require all applicants to hold a minimum of English Literacy Level 1 or equivalent.
If you are unsure of your level of literacy please read the attached instructions to undertake a literacy assessment on line.
This will take no longer than 20 minutes to complete.Instructions are available here
and Link to www.learnmyway.com.
In addition you may find completion of the course more difficult if you don’t already have experience of working in the retail sector.
Learners are required to give written responses to questions provided with the learning materials. We recommend that learners complete and submit their written assessments electronically.
You will be required to submit 4 written assessments each taking 4 weeks to complete.