- Unit 1: Dealing with Routine and Non-Routine Waste
- Unit 2: Health and Safety for the Cleaning and Support Services Industry
- Unit 3: Working With Customers and Others in the Cleaning and Support Services Industry
- Unit 4: Infection Control, RIDDOR and COSHH in Cleaning Settings
- Unit 5: Principles of decontamination, cleaning and waste management
- Unit 6: Cleaning of interiors and washrooms
For further information about the course specification please visit the awarding body’s web site www.ncfe.or.uk
and search using the following code 601/3255/3 or follow this link
Although there are no formal entry requirements for this course due to the nature and course delivery of distance learning we require all applicants to hold a minimum of English Literacy Level 1 or equivalent.
If you are unsure of your level of literacy please read the attached instructions to undertake a literacy assessment on line.
This will take no longer than 20 minutes to complete.Instructions are available here
and Link to www.learnmyway.com.
This programme aims to support current or prospective employment.
Each candidate is required to give written responses to a work booklet either handwritten or to complete the booklet using an electronic template.
You will be required to submit 3 assessments each taking 4 weeks to complete.
Please note that you will be required to submit several witness testimonies from someone suitably qualified in Cleaning Principles. Your witness should observe you cleaning an interior and a washroom.
You witness will need to provide their name, qualification and relationship to you as a learner. You will need to identify the space you have chosen and give details of your witness at enrolment.